Toshiba has been providing Managed Print Services (MPS) under our industry-leading Encompass™ MPS and Fleet Optimization Program since 2003, managing our clients’ products with the elite level of service and customer satisfaction they have come to expect from Toshiba. Under this program, we help customers uncover the hidden costs associated with their document output devices and realize significant cost saving opportunities throughout their organization. Since its launch, Toshiba has completed over 80,000 Encompass assessments and have saved companies as much as 40%. Year after year, Toshiba continues to consolidate, simplify and optimize print environments nationwide.
How to Order
Please contact Toshiba support team and Procurement representatives with any inquiries regarding this contract and ordering questions.
A nationally leveraged cooperative contract through the NASPO Valuepoint Cooperative Master Agreement # 140604 RFP-NP-18-001
1/6/2020 – 12/31/2021
Toshiba Contract Highlights
- Includes Toner, staples, fuser oil, parts and maintenance are included at no additional cost
- On-site technician and service personnel on campus
- On-site and online training for users
- Equipment performance requirements and penalties for vendor
- For Upgrades (for a larger model or change from black to color): Cost will increase to the base monthly cost associated with new model
- For Downgrades (for smaller model or returns): Penalty charges equal to the cost of four months base cost or original unit. Penalty waived if equipment is relocated at another FIU location to assume the lease.
- For Service (please provide Model #, ID#, Contact Name and description of problem):
Toshibaprinthelp.fiu.edu (Service and Billing)
- Click on TOSHIBA BILLING INCIDENT to report a discrepancy or concern with your Toshiba billing
- Click on TOSHIBA BILLING SERVICE to submit updates for a Toshiba billing related request (e.g. add or change activity or project ID for entire department or employee, update budget manager contact information, request additional reports, etc.)
- Click on TOSHIBA PRINTING INCIDENT to report printing issues of your Toshiba multifunction printer/copier
- FIU.Supplies@Tbs.toshiba.com (Supplies) or call 305-978-1857
- CustomerCare@tbsfl.toshiba.com (Training/General Info)