Graystone Group Advertising
How to Order
Use a Services Request Form within myFIUmarket.
Graystone Group Account Executive Contact
FIU Procurement Specialist
Graystone can assist departments with recruitment, image, or student recruitment advertising.
Based off the Virginia Commonwealth RFP 0046724 and Contract #VTS-753-2018 and negotiated additional discounts for SUS-wide use.
1/25/2019 to 11/30/2022 with one five (5) year renewal option.
- Reduce the cost of each FIU staff and faculty recruitment advertising order processed by Graystone (both print and web) by 5% and provide the comparison “normal” cost for audit purposes .
- Reduce the cost of each image, branding, diversity and student recruitment ad by 8% and provide the comparison “normal” cost for audit purposes. It is recognized that these ads generally emanate from marketing and/or communication groups and will be given to Graystone as “camera ready” and available for media placement. This discount does not apply to non-commissioned ads.
- Reduce the cost of web ads placed using the top 20 web sites by 10%. Since these ads qualify for the 5% overall recruitment ad rate reduction, the actual discount is 15%. The “normal” cost will be provided for audit purposes. Web postings from sites that do not provide standard agency commissions will receive the 5% staff and faculty recruitment advertising discount, but the standard agency commission will added.
- Ads designed to minimize white space. All discounts applied
- Your only expense is the cost of ad placement. Graystone compensation is the standard agency commission paid by the media providers.
- Design and media consultation are included at no charge.
- No add-on charges for media planning
- Includes advertising in newspapers, journals, online sites, and can be sued for advertising faculty as well as staff positions (or any other advertisements)
- Includes traditional print, interactive QR programs to enhance print media, online web only, diversity options, banner and tile placements on the internet and complete and rapid reporting capability