Contracts Available via E&I Cooperative Services
Contract # CNR01308
Contract valid > 8/31/2021
Place orders direct with supplier or dealer. Please reference contract # 3E0000EI to ensure that appropriate discounts are applied.
E&I’s competitively solicited Interface contract is a global flooring company specializing in carpet tile and resilient flooring, including luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and nora® rubber flooring. Interface helps customers create high-performance interior spaces that support well-being, productivity, and creativity, as well as the sustainability of the planet.
Carbon Neutral Floors™ program, all Interface carpet, LVT, and rubber is carbon neutral across the entire product lifecycle. Pair that with ReEntry® flooring recycling program, and Interface has your new flooring and your old flooring covered.
- The entire line of Interface carpet tiles and modular resilient flooring (LVT)
- All products are sold and serviced by authorized dealers or purchased directly from the manufacturer.
- All returns must be authorized in advance by calling 800-336-0225 ext. 6264.
- No returns allowed after 90 days from the date of service.
- 25% of invoice amount will be charged for restocking/re-inspection process.
- Member is responsible for all freight charges.
- Interface will not accept returns of 50 square yards or less of customized products.
- Credit for returns will be issued based on quality of return after inspection. Damaged products, products not labeled or identified, or products that have been installed will be deducted from pending credits.
Interface warrants its modular carpet products in accordance with the warranty terms for a period of 15 years from the date of invoice. A 20 year warranty is offered when used in classroom, corridor and offices in schools.
Contract #: CNR01309
Contract valid > 8/31/2021
Tarkett provides a wide portfolio of integrated flooring solutions suited for the unique needs of education. The company produces a variety of flooring, including modular carpet, broadloom and woven, vinyl, linoleum, rubber, and laminate.
Tarkett creates flooring solutions that enhance working, learning, and living spaces across an entire campus. Their dedication to leading-edge technology, sustainability, inspirational designs, and superior service demonstrate why Tarkett is an industry leader worldwide.
Their full catalog is backed by long-term product performance and durability, as well as the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- Quick Ship Specialist: A wide selection of products are available through Express (10 days or less) and Priority Express (2 days) service programs.
- Flexible Sourcing & Installation Options: Members have the freedom to use preferred local flooring contractors or Source One for turnkey project management service.
- Environmentally Responsible: Tarkett proudly offers programs that reclaim old vinyl-backed carpet, which is recycled 100% to new floorcoverings. Tarkett recycles its own products as well as other manufacturers’ vinyl-backed products and can provide a warranty that it will be fully recycled and never landfilled or incinerated.
- Dedicated Service: All products are sold and serviced by local authorized dealers.
A Solution for Every Space
- Cafeteria & dining areas
- Food service areas
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Teacher’s lounge
- Residence halls
Should a product be determined to have a manufacturing defect, Tarkett will be responsible for the return, repair and/or replacement of the defective product in accordance with applicable warranties. If a Purchaser wishes to cancel an order for other than defect, Tandus may accept with restocking fees based on production status, as follows:
- – Yarn ordered/received-62% restock fee
- – Yarn tufted-77% restocking fee
- – Yarn tufted, sheared, pre-coat applied-82% restocking fee
- – Finished goods-100% restocking
The warranties offered vary by product. See the Tarkett website for details.
Tarkett USA Inc. offers professional installation and project management through Source One Services. Source One offers Member and extensive menu of project management, installation, and maintenance services.
Contracts Available via State of Florida
Contract Reference: “Flooring Materials, with Related Supplies and Services”
Contract #: 30161700-20-ACS
Contract valid > through 10/11/2023