Executive Coaching, Training & Consulting
ITN-2019-00013 HR Multi Level Coaching, Training & Consulting Services: Instructions for Preparing and Submitting an Addendum to the Master Agreement
FIU has Master Agreements with the suppliers listed below and may utilize these suppliers for services, as outlined in the Master Agreements, by completing an Addendum to that Master Agreement. Below is the step-by-step contracting process, the list of services covered, and the link to the price sheet and addendum template for each contracted supplier.
As a resource, HR has provided an outline that should be used when determining if the services requested are to be considered Coaching or Training. Training is exempt from the competitive process. Coaching is not exempted, and you must therefore use one of the awarded suppliers under this ITN if the services you are seeking fall within scope. A copy of the HR resource can be found here.
- University department sends a request for quote, to include a detailed scope of work, anticipated timelines, and any other relevant information to any or all suppliers via email. Once the quotes are received the university department is responsible for negotiating terms for the project and selecting the supplier to award the assignment to.
- Once the university department has selected a supplier the following is required:
a. University department must enter a Requisition in PantherSoft Financials to secure funding for the services requested. The requisition must contain a header comment stating an addendum to the master agreement is being processed in TCM. Include the PUR# after completing steps b-e.
b. In parallel, the University department must complete the corresponding Addendum for the supplier that will complete the assignment. The completed addendum draft along with the quote provided by the supplier must be entered into TCM by the department’s TCM Contract Manager. No changes to the terms and conditions of the Master Agreements can be made in the Addendum.
c. The Contract Manager will follow the instructions contained in the TCM Manual, which includes typing the system-generated PUR# within the top, right-hand corner of the addendum.
d. The Contract Manager will need to link the Addendum to the corresponding Master Agreement using the Parent Contract functionality. The instructions can be found here.
e. The Contract Manager completes the contract setup and submits the addendum into approval workflow.
f. Once the addendum is fully approved, the Contract Manager will need to launch the eSignature application – DocuSign.
- Upon receiving the system-generated notification the contract is fully executed, the Contract Manager must notify the buyer for the purchase order to be issued.
- Procurement Services will provide the supplier with a Purchase Order referencing the PUR#. A copy of the fully executed addendum is automatically sent to the supplier’s signatory. The Contract Manager will have access to the signed addendum in TCM.
- The University department is responsible for the management of pertinent Addendum and the project outlined therein, including but not limited to: ensuring that the deadlines outlined in that certain Addendum are met, the deliverables are received in accordance with the requirements of the Addendum and meet the University department’s needs and standards. Should the scope of the initial project change or expand, or the term for that project needs to be extended, or there is any other material change of the initial terms outlined in the Addendum, the University department shall, in a timely manner, execute an appropriate Amendment to the Addendum and have it processed in TCM, following the instructions contained in the TCM Manual.
- Executive and Multi-Level Coaching – One-on-One yearly engagement. Introductory & Pre-planning Meeting, Assessments, Coaching/Development Plan, Coaching to Plan, Status Updates, Close out and or Extension.
- Strategy Development/Alignment – Strategic planning including initial assessment, delivery of data and recommendations, and an organizational plan.
- Organizational Culture Assessment & Alignment – Assessment of culture, data analysis, strategy development, and implementation plan.
- Mission & Vision Work – Provide framework for administrative and academic leaders to establish or further develop Vision and Mission that align with the leader’s values and purpose.
- Leadership Retreat Planning, Development & Facilitation – Provide a framework and plan for creating a clear path, enhance organizational climate and create greater employee engagement.
- Leadership Development Content Design & Facilitation – Relationship agility, change management, emotional intelligence, conflict management and resolution, performance coaching, effective communication and collaboration, efficient and effective work processes and protocols.
- Train-the-Trainer – Access to subject matter experts and seasoned/certified facilitators to train employees on use of training material for the benefit of the organization
- Assessment and Facilitation – Administration of organizational and individual assessments and availability of subject matter experts and certified facilitators.